Ballarat Wildlife Park
The best quality interactive experience between people and wild animals!
- Pick up & Drop off. 180 St Kilda Rd, 3006 Melbourne (In front of National Gallery Victoria)
- Departure Time & Arrival Time. From 10 am to 5 pm
We will discover the animals and the park with a guide and later on we will be attending these amazing shows:
- 12:00 pm: Giant Tortoise Feeding
- 1:30 pm: Dingo Interaction
- 2:00 pm: Reptile Presentation
- 2:45 pm: Conservation Presentation
- 3:30 pm: Crocodile Show (the BIGGEST wordl’s crocodile in captivity!)
- 4:00 pm: Tasmanian Devil Feed
Also you will get a GREAT discount if you want to take pictures with a Koala, Wombat, Snake or Giant Tortoise (please notice that all photos are weather dependent).
Lunch and snacks are not included, so we recommend you to bring your own food and drinks.
Departure point: just 500m from Flinders Street Station. Click here for google maps
9.45am is the time we expect everyone to be at departure point but the bus will be departing at 10am.Please ensure you allow time for travel delays getting to the meeting point, NO refunds are given if you miss the bus. If you are unable to attend the tour and you want to receive a refund or to change the date, a 7 days notice in writing needs to be emailed to the Fun Addicts reservations office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also note that arriving time could be delayed due unpredicted reasons such as traffic jam or other.