Phillip Island & Penguin Parade
Experience the magic of little penguins returning home at sunset and much more!
- Pick up & Drop off. 180 St Kilda Rd, 3006 Melbourne (In front of National Gallery Victoria)
- Departure Time & Arrival Time. From 10.45 am to 11 pm
Experience an incredible day to one of the most popular attractions in Victoria!
- Enjoy a nice walk at Cape Woolamai, Phillip Island’s highest point, that rises out of the ocean with majestic beauty and plenty of wildlife.
- Stop in Cowes for lunch and for its amazing sea views. Walk along the pier and enjoy a picnic on the beach.
- Visit the Nobbies Centre, then stroll along the winding boardwalk and enjoy spectacular views along Phillip Island’s coastline and look out over Bass Strait to Seal Rocks.
- Experience the magic of little PENGUINS returning home to one of the largest penguin colonies in Australia at the Penguin Parade
- Entry to Penguin Parade
Lunch and snacks are not included, so we recommend you to bring your own food and drinks. Also, make sure you bring appropriate clothing for walking outdoors, sunscreen and a bottle of water.
Departure point: just 500m from Flinders Street Station. Click here for google maps
10:45am is the time we expect everyone to be at departure point but the bus will be departing at 11 am. Please ensure you allow time for travel delays getting to the meeting point, NO refunds are given if you miss the bus. If you are unable to attend the tour and you want to receive a refund or to change your booking, a 7 business days notice in writing needs to be emailed to the Fun Addicts reservations office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also note that arriving time could be delayed due unpredicted reasons such as traffic jam or other.
If you are under 18 you must sent an e-mail to email@example.com with a parental or guardian consent to join our tour and attach your confirmation order.