Werribee Safari Trip
Experience an African adventure closer to home and encounter the magnificent animals of the African savannah!
- Pick up & Drop off. 180 St Kilda Rd, 3006 Melbourne (In front of National Gallery of Victoria)
- Departure Time & Arrival Time. From 10 am to 4 pm
Join us to Werribee Open Zoo for an incredible day to the only Safari in Victoria!
The 200 hectare property is home to some of Africa’s most iconic animals, as well as wildlife from the grasslands of Asia, North America and Australia. All this, in an open range environment where the animals are given the space to behave as they would in their natural habitats.
- Australian Journey: Spot Kangaroos, Emu, Brolga, Koalas, Eastern Barred Bandicoots and other Australian natives on a beautiful walk through the Australian Journey grasslands.
- Kubu River Hippos: Step into a wild African wetland at Werribee Open Range Zoo’s Kubu River Hippos experience.
- Lion & his cubs: This dramatic savannah landscape is home to eight lions, including three cubs Kubwa, Kashka and Kito.
- Gorillas calling: Werribee is home to one of the largest gorilla exhibits in the world. At 6,000 square metres, the spectacular exhibit allows silverback Motaba and his two sons the space to behave as they would in the wild.
- SAFARI TOUR: you will be taken on a safari tour amongst some of the world’s most iconic grasslands animals
Lunch and snacks (we recommend you to BYO or you will be able to buy it).
Departure point: just 500m from Flinders Street Station. Click here for google maps
9:45am is the time we expect everyone to be at departure point but the bus will be departing at 10am. Please ensure you allow time for travel delays getting to the meeting point, NO refunds are given if you miss the bus. If you are unable to attend the tour and you want to receive a refund, a 5 business days notice in writing needs to be emailed to the Fun Addicts reservations office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also note that arriving time could be delayed due unpredicted reasons such as traffic jam or other.