Yarra Valley Experience
Wine, friends, and good time are the best description for this excursion.
- Pick up & Drop off. 180 St Kilda Rd, 3006 Melbourne (in front of NGV)
- Departure Time & Arrival Time. From 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Join us to Yarra Valley, one of the most popular day-trip and tourist area where you will enjoy a range of national wines!
- Visit to 1st winery + wine tasting
- Visit to 2nd Winery + wine tasting
- Stop in McKenzie Reserve for lunch
- Visit to 3rd winery + wine & cider tasting
- Visit to Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
Lunch and snacks are not included, so we strongly recommend you to bring your own food.
You MUST BE 18 years old to do the wine tasting. If you are under 18 you can still join the tour but you won’t be allowed to taste any wine.
Departure point: just 500m from Flinders Street Station. Click here for google maps
9:15am is the time we expect everyone to be at departure point but the bus will be departing at 9:30am. Please ensure you allow time for travel delays getting to the meeting point, NO refunds are given if you miss the bus. If you are unable to attend the tour and you want to receive a refund or to change your booking, a 7 days notice in writing needs to be emailed to the Fun Addicts reservations office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also note that arriving time could be delayed due unpredicted reasons such as traffic jam or other.
if you are under 18 you must sent an e-mail to email@example.com with a parental or guardian consent to join our tour and attach your confirmation order.