Alongside Cairns is a magnificent tidal estuary that is rarely seen, except by fishermen as it is only accessible by boat.
Our comfortable and air-conditioned vessel takes small numbers of visitors along Trinity Inlet on this scenic nature cruise. With waterways winding through a 300 square kilometre maze of mangroves, expect rich diverse wildlife, stunning scenery and a relaxing cruise with informative commentary from our crew. This is the saltwater crocodile's natural habitat - with a chance to spot them basking on the muddy banks, particulary in the cooler months.
- Explore Trinity Inlet – a remote picturesque wilderness right on Cairns doorstep
- Informative commentary from friendly and knowledgeable crew
- Relax on a scenic calm water cruise while crocodile and bird spotting
- Learn about the life of a crocodile, including their breeding habits with the possibility of seeing crocodiles in their natural habitat, particularly in the cooler months
- Cruise along the Cairns Harbour waterfront learning about the points of interest and the history of the harbour
- Popular Cairns half day tour, perfect for those on a tight itinerary
- Enjoy stunning scenery of the estuary, mangroves, rainforest and mountains
- Relax in the air-conditioned comfort of the MV Crocodile Explorer, with internal cabins and external viewing areas
- Perfect for all weather conditions
- Fully licensed bar on board with snacks and souvenirs available
- Convenient 2 hour tour with daily departures from Cairns at 1.30pm
- Enjoy complimentary afternoon tea