Join us to the most famous experience in Australia!
Explore one of the most famous spots in Australia. Visit The Great Ocean Road and the 12 Apostles: enjoy the local knowledge of a passionate guide, the magic of traveling the southeast coast of Victoria, a moderate level walking, breathtaking beaches, and even a stop for chocolate lovers!
Pick up time: *8:15 a.m.
Drop off time: **8:30 p.m.
Our Great Ocean Road tour will take you to the best spots on this route:
- Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie & Ice creamery: Something sweet to start the trip! This stop is perfect to delight your day with a hot chocolate or a coffee. Enjoy free samples and discover the 250 types of chocolates that includes this Chocolaterie’s collection
- Memorial Arch: This is the first photo you need on this trip. Why? Because this arch has the sign with Great Ocean Road name on it, so you will have proof that you’ve been here. This Arch is over the road which makes it easy to access and difficult to miss!
- Apollo Bay: Our third stop is the coastal village in the foothills of the Otways, known as a water sports town. There is a variety of cafes and restaurants to have lunch but also you can find benches if you bring your food, or even better, sit in front of the beach and eat with a perfect view.
- Twelve Apostles: This is the well-known highlight of the Great Ocean Road. Walk the short distance (500m) from the information center to the viewing platform and amaze yourself with the massive limestone structures with 45 meters above the sea.
- Loch Ard Gorge: This hidden gem is three minutes away from the famous Twelve Apostles. First, you will find two lookouts easy to access with beautiful views. Next to these, you will find a steep path (Not suitable for people with limited mobility) that leads you towards a natural treasure: one of the most beautiful beaches in Victoria.
Transportation (In Air-conditioned coach)
A travel mate that will guide you during the tour.
What to bring?
You don’t want to walk around uncomfortable! So bring walking shoes and proper clothes according to the weather:
- Sunny? Sunscreen, hat, sunnies
- Windy? Extra layer
- Rainy? A waterproof jacket or umbrella
- Melbourne weather (Sunny + windy + rainy)? All mentioned above.
Remember that food and drinks are not included in the tour so we encourage you to bring your own food or buy it in Apollo Bay.
*The tour starts at 8:30 a.m. but we expect everyone to be there at 8:15 a.m. to depart on time.
**This time may vary due to weather and road conditions, traffic or other external issues.
Kids have to pay full price and under 4 years old must have a car seat.
Check more tours around Victoria and have a FUN day!