Join us to the most famous road trip in Australia!
Explore one of the most famous spots in Australia. Visit The Great Ocean Road and the 12 Apostles: enjoy the magic of traveling the southeast coast of Victoria, a moderate level walking, breathtaking beaches, and even a stop for chocolate lovers!
Pick up time: *8:15 a.m.
Drop off time: **8:30 p.m.
Our Great Ocean Road tour includes the following stops:
- Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie & Ice creamery: Something sweet to start the trip! This stop is perfect to delight your day with a hot chocolate or a coffee. Enjoy free samples and discover the 250 types of chocolates that includes this Chocolaterie’s collection
- Memorial Arch: Tick off an item of your bucket list by taking a picture on the most photographed attraction along the Great Ocean Road. It is also the gateway to the most famous road in Australia and the longest war memorial in the world.
- Kennett River: is an absolutely amazing place to spot koalas and local king parrots. There is a designated picnic area to have lunch or alternatively you can buy food from the local cafe.
- Twelve Apostles: This is the well-known highlight of the Great Ocean Road. Walk the short distance (500m) from the information centre to the viewing platform and amaze yourself with the massive limestone structures with 45 meters above the sea.
- Loch Ard Gorge: This hidden gem is three minutes away from the famous Twelve Apostles. A short walk will take you to two lookouts with beautiful views. Next to these, you will find a step path that leads you towards a natural treasure: one of the most beautiful beaches in Victoria.
Transportation (In Air-conditioned coach)
A travel mate that will guide you during the tour.
What to bring?
You don’t want to walk around uncomfortable! So bring walking shoes and proper clothes according to the weather:
- Sunny? Sunscreen, hat, sunnies
- Windy? Extra layer
- Rainy? A waterproof jacket or umbrella
- Melbourne weather (Sunny + windy + rainy)? All mentioned above!
Remember that food and drinks are not included in the tour so we encourage you to bring your own food or buy it in Apollo Bay.
Pickup Location - 210 St Kilda Rd, 3006 Southbank, VIC - (Pick up ONLY FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY)
*The tour starts at 8:30 a.m. but we expect everyone to be there at 8:15 a.m. to depart on time.
**This time may vary due to weather and road conditions, traffic or other external issues.
Kids have to pay full price and under 4 years old must have a car seat.
Check more tours around Victoria and have a FUN day!