Experience an incredible day to one of the most popular attractions in Victoria!
Our Phillip Island 1 Day Tour includes:
- A walk at CAPE WOOLAMAI (7.5 km), a nice walk and relaxing walk first by the beach (declared as National Surfing Reserve) and then into the walking tracks towards beautiful costal viewpoints and the highest point of Phillip Island (Photo Opp Beacon Lookout, The Pinnacles, and wildlife spots).
- Stop for lunch at COWES TOWN a perfect town for a picnic lunch at the Esplanade waterfront boulevard, excellent gelato and fish and chips recommendations.
- Visit the NOBBIES CENTRE and enjoy the boardwalks and lookouts of the south coast and its spectacular SealRocks views, birdwatching might take place seagulls, little penguins, silver gulls, and many more enriching your walk.
- PENGUIN PARADE: see the world smallest penguin in its natural habitat returning home at sunset time. From viewing platforms you will witness one of the most pure moments of Nature understand the importance of their conservation.
- Entry to Penguin Parade
- Bring your own food; lunch and snacks are NOT included. Take into account there is a 7.5 Km walk, so please make sure you are properly hydrated during the walk.
- Wear comfortable clothes for walking outdoors, sunscreen, cap or hat, an extra layer for the wind, rain, or any possible weather change during outdoor activities.
Departure point: just 500m from Flinders Street Station. Click here for google maps.
*08.45am is the time we expect everyone to be at departure point but the bus will be departing at 09.00 am. Please ensure you allow time for travel delays getting to the meeting point, NO refunds are given if you miss the bus. If you are unable to attend the tour and you want to receive a refund or to change your booking, a 8 days notice in writing needs to be emailed to the Fun Addicts reservations office: email@example.com
Also note that arriving time could be delayed due unpredicted reasons such as traffic jam or other.